Plenary Highlight Videos
- Welcome Address, Aron Cramer, President and CEO, BSR
- Tracy Palandjian, CEO and Cofounder, Social Finance
- José Ramos-Horta, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and Former President, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
- Platon, International Photographer
- Leontino Balbo, Head, Native Organic Products
- will.i.am, Musician, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
- Anne-Marie Slaughter, Bert G. Kerstetter '66 University Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Raj Shah, Administrator, USAID
- Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund and Mindy Lubber, President, Ceres and Director, Investor Network on Climate Risk
- Jeff Jarvis, Author, Writer, and Professor, BuzzMachine
Thank you to over 1,000 attendees from 32 countries for sharing your inspiration, knowledge, and commitment to making a more just and sustainable world. Be sure to check out the post-Conference resources and we will see you at BSR Conference 2013, November 5-8, in San Francisco.
Awareness on sustainability has now entered the mainstream of business. The challenge today is to turn the vision of a just and sustainable world into a reality. To make this happen, new thinking, innovative business models and solutions, and powerful collaborations are needed.
The BSR Conference 2012 will help companies create lasting change over the years to come. Bringing together a global community of more than 1,000 leaders from business, civil society, and the public sector, the annual BSR Conference is one of the world’s largest and most influential events devoted to sustainable business. Our 20th anniversary Conference agenda will provide the inspiration, networking, and practical learning to fast forward your progress toward a just and sustainable world.